All Logo files are 1.5″x1.5″ and have transparent backgrounds. Each size corresponds to a raster PNG file resolution: Small (72ppi), Medium (150ppi), Large (300ppi), and Extra Large (600ppi).
- SMALL / MEDIUM — PNG files sized for web or email use.
- LARGE / EXTRA LARGE — PNG files sized for print materials.
- VECTOR — EPS file that is infinitely resizable.
Do not modify these logos or use them in a way that would distort the integrity of the mark. Thank you!
Tshirt logo files are 11″x11″ and fit comfortably on adult or youth tshirts. Both raster PNG and vector EPS files are available for download. Please consult with your tshirt vendor as to which file they prefer for their printing method (direct-to-garment vs screenprinting). Note that the salt speckles in the logo have a transparency value and should be screened accordingly for the best reproduction. If your vendor requires a specific file format, or has questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poster, Bookmark, and Brochure files are available in Email and Print formats. Email formats are simply for sending information to individuals to view. Full bleed print files include crop marks so you can print and trim them to size. Follow these printing specifications for best results:
- POSTER — No Bleed print file can be printed on letter-sized paper (8.5″x11″) as is. The Full Bleed version should be printed on tabloid-sized paper (11″x17″) and trimmed.
- BOOKMARK — Full Bleed 1up and 3up print files can both be printed on letter-sized paper (8.5″x11″) and trimmed.
- BROCHURE — Full Bleed print file should be printed on tabloid-sized paper (11″x17″) and trimmed for intended 3.6875″x8.5″ folded size.
Scoresheet is used by moderators to keep the official score. Scoreboard is 22″x28″ and should be printed at actual size or larger for optimal viewability by team and audience during competition.
Coaches may enter their password to access and download Practice Skirmish Questions and School Competition Questions. These documents may be updated periodically with additional questions (last updated on March 4, 2020).